rules & regulations for 2017
All organizations, vendors, donors and sponsors (hereinafter “vendor”) agree to abide by the following terms and conditions for Space Coast Pride 2017
- No canopy, table or chairs will be provided at outdoor booths.
- Due to changing weather conditions, you may wish to bring a canopy.
- Electrical service is generally not available. Special power considerations must be approved by Space Coast Pride, attach your requirements to this application on a separate page. $10.00 electric fee.
- No displays over eight (8) feet in height will be permitted without prior written approval. Attach your requirements to this application on a separate page.
- Any material deemed inappropriate by Space Coast Pride will not be permitted to be sold or displayed at Pride and all items for audiences over 18 must be concealed from view and only shown to those presenting ID for age verification.
- All vendors are required to setup between the hours of 12:30p.m. - 2:30p.m. on the day of the event. Booths must be staffed between festival hours.
- No vendor will be permitted to use any electronic sound, electronic amplification, or electronic musical devices at any booth without prior written approval.
- Space Coast Pride will be held rain or shine. No refunds or transfers will be granted under any circumstance.
- Any requests for application modifications or requests for variances of the terms and conditions contained herein must be presented to Space Coast Pride in writing by August 14th, 2017. Variances and modifications will be granted or denied in writing at the sole discretion of Space Coast Pride.
- Space Coast Pride will not be responsible for the loss, theft or damage of any vendor’s property during Pride.
- In the event any vendor is not licensed to conduct business in the State of Florida, Brevard County and/or the City of Melbourne, vendor shall contact the appropriate agency for special event licensing requirements.
- All vendors are responsible for their own collection of sales tax on sold merchandise, and the payment of that sales tax to the Florida Department of Revenue. Each vendor will receive the Florida Department of Revenue Notice to Vendors form from Space Coast Pride outlining their responsibilities and the applicable tax rates.
- Space Coast Pride will not issue any refunds should Brevard County and/or the City of Melbourne prohibit any vendor from participating in Pride for failure to comply with the Code of Ordinances for Brevard County and/or the City of Melbourne.
- Food vendors must list ALL items being sold. On the day of the event, any other items may be prohibited.
- There is no throwing of anything into the crowd of parade viewers, any give away items must be handed to viewers.
- There is NO nudity of any kind allowed. Please remember this is a family friendly event and any participants not adhering to this requirement will be dismissed from the event by City of Melbourne officials.
- Failure to comply with the above terms and conditions may result in expulsion or exclusion from Pride and forfeiture of any applications fees.